Why Choose Lucinda Ellery?
What Makes Us Different?
These are some of the developments we've implemented along the way which have contributed to our becoming the largest hair loss management provider of our type in the UK, but which have ensured that we've retained the all-important personal touch.
- Exclusively for Women
- Lucinda Ellery Consultancy was the first company in the UK dedicated to exclusively helping women manage hair loss and thinning hair. Our services are not available to men.
- A Positive Environment
- We've created a positive uplifting environment which is stylish and welcoming at all of our locations. Our clients tell us that this makes having their hair attended to a pleasure rather than something to be feared at a medical clinic, and gives the women who visit us a feeling of normality which they've often lost if they feel too embarrassed to visit a normal hairdressers.
- Three Different Hair Types
- We are the only company in the UK offering three different hair types, so we really can personalise your new hair - whether using one of the Intralace System® options or Medi Connections. We offer Indian Temple hair, Virgin European hair and naturally curly Brazilian hair that can be worn both straight and curly.
- Handmade Bespoke Components
- It's important to us to aspire to the highest quality hair loss management system at Lucinda Ellery. This is why we are the only company providing a personalised integrated hair loss system that uses handmade bespoke components to create the Intralace®. We will never cut sections from wigs and attempt to integrate this with our system as although this is a far less costly way of working, it's inferior in every way including quality and realism.
- Complimentary Styling Lessons
- We offer complimentary styling lessons available to all clients - provided by our dedicated team of professional stylists. This gives our clients the skills and confidence to keep their hair looking fabulous.
- Natural Hair Line
- Lucinda Ellery is the only company in the world offering an integrated strand-by-strand hair loss management system using an advanced, amazingly natural looking prosthetic hair line which offers incredible realism even from a few inches away. Our natural hair line options are used by hundreds of Lucinda Ellery clients, eliminating the need to have a fringe, though this option can still be used with a fringe or part fringe, swept to the side fringe etc. Windy conditions are not a problem!
Consultations That Inform
At The Lucinda Ellery Consultancy we offer a private consultation service where not only do we advise you about a range of options we can offer, but just as importantly, we offer information about the options not available at Lucinda Ellery - because we care about you receiving the very best advice that is suited to your needs and that gives you a broad understanding of your choices.
Solutions That Looks Natural
During the mid 1980's we pioneered the Intralace System® for helping women manage difficult hair loss situations, at a time when very little help was available to women with hair issues. It's a solution that's all about being able to have beautiful hair regardless of your natural hair. And we're continuing to develop it.
A Sympathetic Environment
But it's not just about systems – it's about providing a sympathetic environment that puts our clients at ease and gives them the confidence to see their hair as something to be enjoyed rather than as a source of worry.
9022 Burton Way
Suite 607, 37 East 28th Street
New York, NY 10016
London, England, UK.
Also in Manchester, England, UK. Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. Bristol, England, UK, The Midlands, England, UK, Southampton, England, UK.
Take the Next Step
To arrange a free private consultation at The Lucinda Ellery Consultancy please call:
310-288-0788 - Los Angeles USA
or use the LA contact form
212-359-1641 - New York USA
or use the New York contact form
For UK and other international enquiries please call
+44 208 741 8224 - (London) England, UK
or use the London contact form
or you may wish to visit our UK website